The Shark™ Z71 is the most powerful ice auger in the world. It features a 71cc Viper® two-cycle engine specially designed for Eskimo ice augers. With high torque and RPM, you’ll have a Viper engine that overpowers the competition but remains easy to start and operate. From top to bottom, the Shark Z71 has the strength you need on the ice.
• Recoil technology that reduces required pulling force by up to 62%—resulting in easier starts and reduced stress on your arms and shoulders.
• Eskimo’s aluminum handlebars are designed with 45 degree rubber-coated grips that allow ideal wrist motion when drilling a hole. The throttle control is canted in 45 degrees, allowing comfortable control of the throttle and the ability to easily pull the auger out of the ice without accidentally revving the engine
• This cold-weather tested engine features a primer button for quick response starting and a high-profile ON/OFF toggle switch. A decompression button allows for easier pull-starts, and a mitten-grip recoil allows you to start the engine while keeping your hands warm. The Z71 also features a muffler guard to protect you from hot areas along with a see-through gas tank that allows you to easily track your fuel level.
• The Quantum auger is ideal for re-drilling holes with its unique centering ring, and Quantum blades last longer than competitor blades and hold their edge in dirty ice
• Eskimo is the only ice auger line using sealed ball bearings instead of bushings
• Blade protector extends the life of the blade (Included)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.